How to order QSL Cards?
– Select size and quantity,
– Click “View Cart” button, or continue shopping,
– Double-check your order, and click “Proceed to checkout”
– Enter billing address, unselect “Ship to a different address” or enter a different shipping address,
– E-mail us all files and instructions (please upload large files through www.sendspace.com, or through any other uploader).
Please put firstname.lastname@example.org as Recipient’s email
– Layout design and production will start once full payment has been received.
– Paypal – No extra fee
– Contiguous US: FREE
– Alaska & Hawaii: Please ask for a quote
– Other Countries: Please go back to Home page, and click on the country link so you can order at local pricing, or contact us for a custom quote.
QSL Card Layout Design:
– Either e-mail us the photos you would like on your QSL Card, or use an online uploader such as www.sendspace.com for large files.
– Should you have any hesitation in choosing the best photo, feel free to e-mail us up to 5 photos. Then, we will get back to you with a layout based on the photo style, resolution, quality, etc.
– Furthermore, we will work on the layout until it looks the way you exactly want it.
– Finally, we will need your confirmation once QSL cards are good to put to press.
– Also, you may want to design your QSL Card yourself. Please double-check our “File Preparation” page for specs.
QSL Card Turnaround Time:
– Design: Depending on the complexity of the layout, and on workload, QSL Cards design takes 1 to 4 days.
– Printing: 2 to 4 business days only.
– Shipping: 1 to 4 days depending on your location. We ship UPS from one of our printing facilities in the United States. As a result, you do not have to worry about custom clearance, and duties. In addition, please note UPS does not ship to PO Boxes.
QSL Card Re-order:
– We keep your QSL Cards design in file. Consequently, we are able to start any new job either from scratch, or based on any design we did for you in the past.
– Should you only have a new callsign, or you just moved, we can work from your previous QSL card design.
– Because we did a change in the design, we will finally e-mail you a proof sheet, so you can proof read and confirm once cards are good to print.